Monday, April 20, 2020

I Am Fearless

I AM
Fearless

I dive into life with boldness and freedom.

I definitely don't feel fearless, but in God's word in 2 Timothy we are told that we are not given a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of sound mind.  (2 Timothy 1:7)

 What does that look like in my day in day out life?  What does diving into life with boldness and freedom looking like?  

Maybe it's trying a new workout move that I've never done and being willing to fail...or maybe it's trying a new food that I've never tried before...letting my kids make choices I know are not the best...letting my husband make choices I know are not the best...letting my schedule be flexible enough to be interrupted...

Have you ever prayed and prayed that someone would be changed by the Lord?  I not talking salvation, I'm talking about a trait that is not the most honoring...does that make sense?  

What if the Lord doesn't step in?  What if he allows that trait or habit or whatever to continue?  What if that "thing" is meant to change you instead of the other person?  What does being fearless look like when you're facing something like that? How can you be bold and free in that moment?

Maybe being fearless is letting go of the control "I think" I have over my life and letting God lead me down paths I've never been down.  Embracing what you're not certain of, letting yourself be surprised, and letting your family see those emotions in you.

I don't know...but I do know that each situation we face calls for a certain amount of fearlessness.  Even just getting out of bed in the morning.

And maybe being fearless is knowing who to run to when we do feel fear and admit it.  #jesusistheone

XO,
Shelon



#workout #fitmom #girlmom #wife #sister #daughter #fitness #encouragement #faith #jesus #cancersurvivor #barreblend #beachbody #shakeology #fitkids #healthy #fitlife #affirmations #love #strength #wisdom #laugh #learning #process #smallsteps #progressnotperfection
  

1 comment:

I AM Aligned

I AM Aligned My thoughts, words, and actions reflect my truth. Once upon a time, a long time ago I actually got into playing go...