Tuesday, May 2, 2017

21 Day Fix Extreme Journal

Daily Journal during the 21 Day Fix Extreme
What I eat, what I drink, how I feel, and whatever else I want to say!

Green = Veg
Red = Protein
Yellow = Carbs
Purple = Fruit
Blue = Healthy Fats
Orange = Seeds & Dressings
Tsp = Oils and Nut Butters

1200-1499 Calories a day
CC Day: 3 Green, 6 Red, 1 Yellow, 3 tsp
Extreme Day: 3 Green, 4 Red, 2 Yellow, 2 Purple, 1 Blue, 1 Orange, 2 tsp

Water intake goal = 68oz

May 1, 2017  
21 Day Fix Extreme 1/21  
Plyo Fix Extreme
CC Day: 3 Green, 6 Red, 1 Yellow, 3 tsp

5am:  Plyo Fix, used 5 lb weights on all moves except the calf jumps, used 8's on those.

 25 ounces of water during workout, took Thyroid pill after workout

8am: Chicken breast, baked and seasoned with pink salt, pepper, garlic powder 1 Red

Feeling pretty tired this morning.  Did some work from home last night until 11pm.  Anna was having trouble sleeping after watching the movie Tangled.  She was really upset with the bad “man” who “took the baby and cut the baby’s blonde hair.”  Might have something to do with her having blonde hair…IDK.  I gave up getting her to sleep in her own bed at midnight.  She rested well sleeping with me and Tim...finally...Zzzzzzzz

Drank 10oz of Earl Grey tea for some caffeine.

9:30pm:  Ate my second baked chicken breast, didn’t realize it wasn’t quite 10am yet when I started heating it up.  Work is crazy right now. 1 Red

Still pretty tired, drank 8oz black coffee to boost me up…hopefully.  Legs are a little like Jell-O from the Plyo workout this morning.

10am:  Energy level is getting better.  Ate 1 tsp coconut oil straight 1 tsp

1:30pm:  Baked Cod with veggies*** (carrots, green beans, zucchini) all baked together seasoned with pink salt, pepper, and garlic powder at 400 for 20 minutes wrapped in parchment paper***  Made 2 servings of this meal.  Tim ate one last night for dinner. 1 Red  1 Green

Drank 10oz water with lunch

2:30pm: Drank 10oz water

3:30PM: Drank Shakeology with hot coffee.  Ate some cucumber, bell peppers  1 Red 2 Green

Feeling pretty good right now. 

4:30pm:  Slice of organic grain bread w/ 2 tsp cashew butter  1 Yellow 2 tsp

7:30pm: 2 hardboiled eggs, baked chicken breast  2 Red

Went to bed at 9:30 with a ton of energy.  It was hard to fall asleep.  I don’t think I went to sleep till after 10. 


Drank another 25 ounces of water with lemon from the time I got home till about 8:30.  

Total water intake = 70 oz

I prepped steel cuts oats last night and MAN do those things make a mess.  I used the biggest pot I have and they still boiled over!!  Gee Wiz.  Anna had a much better night last night.  

#21dfx, #beachbody, #journal, #momlife, #food, #cleaneating, #workout, #workoutprogram, #21dayfix, #21dayfixextreme, #sweat, #handweights, #burn, #muscles, #makingsomechanges


***This journal is not intended to be a meal plan for you.  The 21 Day Fix Extreme meal plan is based on your weight, and your activity level, not mine. Everyone is different and needs different caloric intakes during a day.***

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you ended up having a good day after all
    And the food sounds yummy (except the fish ... yuck) =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, that's what everyone at work said when I reheated it. Grouper is a fish I don't usually eat, but it was very good. Salmon is my absolute favorite! I like baking it and adding a yogurt dill sauce on top...so, so good.

      Delete

I AM Aligned

I AM Aligned My thoughts, words, and actions reflect my truth. Once upon a time, a long time ago I actually got into playing go...