Saturday, April 18, 2020

I am Graceful

I AM 
graceful.  

Strength is the root of my elegance.  


Being graceful physically is something I've always enjoyed.  I take pride in this, but pride goes before a fall...yes?

I have always enjoyed dancing.  I remember being 8, 9, 10, 13 years old and making my family sit and watch me perform made up dances and gymnastic moves to music.  I remember day dreaming about performing in front of people and everyone, of course, loving it, LOL!

Beyond physical grace is a grace that will never fade and that's a grace of the heart and mind.  Being graceful with my husband during times of stress.  Graceful with my words towards him and my touch.  Graceful with my children.  Extending wisdom to them and showing them the life a godly woman should aspire to.  

Graceful is extending forgiveness.  

Graceful is not bringing past mistakes and hurts to today.  

Graceful is letting my kids make a mess playing games that I know I will have to clean up.  

Graceful is accepting help when I need it and maybe when I don't, just so that person feels important in that moment.  

Graceful is accepting my mistakes and learning from them.  

Graceful is smiling when I don't feel like it.  

Graceful is laughing at my kids jokes that are not funny.

Graceful is letting my wants go to lift up my family's.

Being graceful is a lifetime of learning.  


XO,
Shelon




#workout #fitmom #girlmom #wife #sister #daughter #fitness #encouragement #faith #jesus #cancersurvivor #barreblend #beachbody #shakeology #fitkids #healthy #fitlife #affirmations #love #strength #wisdom #laugh #learning #process #smallsteps #progressnotperfection







2 comments:

  1. Be grace-full is living a Christ centered life, acting as he acted, helping as he helped, and centering on the one thing that makes it all possible: a relationship with God.

    I aspire to your example <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great example. It's funny because I aspire to your example as well, lol. Love you!!

      Delete

I AM Aligned

I AM Aligned My thoughts, words, and actions reflect my truth. Once upon a time, a long time ago I actually got into playing go...