Friday, April 24, 2020

I AM Resourceful

I AM
Resourceful

I use creative methods to construct the best life possible.


Definitely not something I feel like I am.  When I look up the definition on Google I get, "The ability to find quick and clever ways to overcome difficulties."

I don't know about y'all...but this girl can be stubborn and finding quick and clever ways to overcome my difficulties is definitely not me, LOL!  Must be my Scottish heritage coming out.

So how do I apply this affirmation to my life?  Maybe it's the ability for me to create my best life with what I have in this moment, not wishing for this thing of that thing. To be able to create something from nothing.  

So many times I can get hung up on wanting something to happen first before I create.  That can be something to happen first between my husband and I before a create a nice evening at home with him.  Something with my children before I play Barbie with them, which is usually to pick up their play room.  Something to happen first with God before I obey him...ouch...

If I believe God's word and I do, then he has provided me with all I need to create.  Nothing has to happen first.  I just need to see what's before me and use that to construction my best life possible. 

XO,
Shelon





#workout #fitmom #girlmom #wife #sister #daughter #fitness #encouragement #faith #jesus #cancersurvivor #barreblend #beachbody #shakeology #fitkids #healthy #fitlife #affirmations #love #strength #wisdom #laugh #learning #process #smallsteps #progressnotperfection

No comments:

Post a Comment

I AM Aligned

I AM Aligned My thoughts, words, and actions reflect my truth. Once upon a time, a long time ago I actually got into playing go...