Sunday, May 7, 2017

21 Day Fix Extreme Journal 6/21

Daily Journal during the 21 Day Fix Extreme
What I eat, what I drink, how I feel, and whatever else I want to say!

Green = Veg
Red = Protein
Yellow = Carbs
Purple = Fruit
Blue = Healthy Fats
Orange = Seeds & Dressings
Tsp = Oils and Nut Butters

1200-1499 Calories a day
CC Day: 3 Green, 6 Red, 1 Yellow, 3 tsp
Extreme Day: 3 Green, 4 Red, 2 Yellow, 2 Purple, 1 Blue, 1 Orange, 2 tsp


Water intake goal = 68oz


May 6, 2017 
21 Day Fix Extreme 6/21
Dirty 30 Extreme
Extreme Day: 3 Green, 4 Red, 2 Yellow, 2 Purple, 1 Blue, 1 Orange, 2 tsp

7:30am:  Dirty 30 extreme...this workout in the regular fix and the extreme has always been a favorite.  My hardest time was with the pushup renegade rows, and the bonus move...which totally just kills me!  It makes me realize my core isn't as strong as I think it is.  So, it's a physical and mental challenge because I cannot complete it properly and it puts me in my place with where I am with my strength.  My girls watched me workout this morning, and they ask some of the funniest questions sometimes..."Mommy, why do workout people don't wear shirts." ..."Mommy, why are you making that face?"  LOL!  And they are asking me the whole time, "Mommy, when you're done can we play with your mat?"   as they continue to edge closer and closer to it.  LOL! Sneaky little cuties. 

I think it's important that our children see what it takes to be healthy.  They need to see that it is not easy.  It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to get it done and keep it going.  Let them see me struggle, let them see me sweat, let them see me prep healthy meals and eat a clean balanced diet.  They are more likely to follow my actions than my words.

9:30am: 1 slice of organic grain bread toasted w/ avocado.  1 Yellow, 1 Blue
12 oz Stok Cold Brew Coffee...I like this so much better than hot black coffee.
That was a nice treat for me for meal 1. 

12pm:  2 eggs, spinach, bell pepper, mushrooms  1 Red, 1 Green
12 oz Chai Tea

2:15pm:  Blueberries, 2 hard boiled eggs  1 Purple, 1 Red
Blueberries has to be the single best use for that purple container...1 whole cup of blueberries!  Such a nice treat!

I got really tired around 1:30pm...like super, super sleepy.  I'm not sure if this is me reacting to not wanting to do my work around the house or if it's my meal plan or my thyroid or because I just sat down *I'm bad to nap on the weekends*...I ended up grabbing a couple winks before the girls went down at 2pm for their naps, then I grabbed some more Stok and took a HOT bath.  Felt so nice to shave...even though I really hate shaving...anyone else with me?!?!  I don't know why, it's just annoying to me.  Anyway, the girls have been playing well today in their fort.  Only a few mental melt downs, LOL!  They have had their dance parties today too...it's so cute to watch them dance...so innocent.  I will hold onto that as long as I can!    



5pm:  Chocolate Shakeology, Stok Cold Brew coffee, 1 cup spinach, ice  1 Red, 1 Green
Oatmeal w/ cinnamon, 1 tsp coconut oil, 1 small apple  1 Yellow, 1 Purple, 1 tsp

I've had a couple of moments today where I really wanted to grab some of the girl's pretzels or grab a box of crackers.  I made Tim a cheese burger for dinner...it smelled so good!  UGH!  I have a turkey burger patty that I'm gonna fix for my last protein, maybe that will curb that want.  Not sure what to have as my last green?...?...?...?  I still have a tsp and an orange left, I think that will be chopped walnuts and cashew butter.

Tomorrow is Yoga...ever since I originally did the 21 Day Fix last year, I only did all the Yoga Fixes during that very first round.  Actually, that first round of the 21 Day Fix was the only time I had ever done that program to the tee.  Ever since it has been something that I've skipped out on.  I will do it every once in a while, but I just don't do it most of the time.  

My last meal ended up being...

8:30pm: Turkey burger (just the patty seasoned with pink salt, pepper, and garlic powder, 1 cup steamed string beans, chopped walnuts, 1 tsp cashew butter.  I took the cashew butter and stirred it into the chopped walnuts, sprinkled some cinnamon on it and balled it up.  So it was a little cashew butter cinnamon walnut ball...not bad for a last minute how in the world do I get my containers in idea, LOL  1 Red, 1 Green, 1 Orange, 1 tsp

Tim and I watched a couple episodes of Person of Interest on Netflix, and I headed to bed.  We got a couple load of laundry and some dishes done...my sink still has dishes in it!  Looking forward to the day that Gemma and Anna can really help me with that, LOL.

Alarm set for 5am to get up and do yoga!


#21dfx, #beachbody, #foodjournal, #journal, #BOD, #laundry, #dishes, #sleepy, #craving, #naps, #forts, #gemfromgod, #annabanana



  
   




1 comment:

I AM Aligned

I AM Aligned My thoughts, words, and actions reflect my truth. Once upon a time, a long time ago I actually got into playing go...