Saturday, May 6, 2017

21 Day Fix Extreme Journal

Daily Journal during the 21 Day Fix Extreme
What I eat, what I drink, how I feel, and whatever else I want to say!

Green = Veg
Red = Protein
Yellow = Carbs
Purple = Fruit
Blue = Healthy Fats
Orange = Seeds & Dressings
Tsp = Oils and Nut Butters

1200-1499 Calories a day
CC Day: 3 Green, 6 Red, 1 Yellow, 3 tsp
Extreme Day: 3 Green, 4 Red, 2 Yellow, 2 Purple, 1 Blue, 1 Orange, 2 tsp


Water intake goal = 68oz

May 5, 2017 
21 Day Fix Extreme 5/21
Cardio Fix Extreme
CC Day: 3 Green, 6 Red, 1 Yellow, 3 tsp

5am:  Cardio fix extreme, it wasn’t difficult to wake up like I thought it would be after getting to bed after 11pm last night.  The problem was when I tried to move my legs!  My hamstrings HATE me right now.  They are super tight and sore.  It hurts to sit on the toilet…yea, it’s that bad.  It’s been a while since I was THIS sore.  Even after doing that Titan Mud Run in April didn’t leave me this sore.   This morning’s workout was more cardio…fun, fun!  I was sweating like crazy.  I was slow, and I modified a couple of moves for 1 of the 2 times doing them.  When I didn’t modify I was turtle slow, but hey…I still did it! 

Drank 25 oz water during workout and after while taking my thyroid pill. 

8am:  2 hard boiled eggs, 10 oz black coffee  1 Red

Feeling my legs so much I can’t walk normal…ugh!  My calves had added themselves to the sore party, particularly my left one which makes me go, “Hmmmm?  I wonder why that side is so sore?” When I workout and have certain parts of my body that are more sore than others I will pay attention to my form on the next go around of those exercises making sure I’m giving every muscle the proper attention, and trying to keep my left side as strong as my right.  I don’t want to be lopsided ya know? LOL!

10:15am:  1 cup mixed veggies (bell pepper, cucumber, carrots) 8 oz peachy green tea. 1 Green 

12:00pm:  Chicken breast, 1 cup steamed veggies (zucchini & string beans), finished my ACV water cocktail. 1 Red, 1 Green

Feeling pretty good energy wise, legs are sore as all get out.  Still angry from the happenings of yesterday…my tummy isn’t feeling the greatest.  That might have something to do with it…

Filled up another 25 oz water…that will make 75 when I’m finished with that…BOOM!
I actually have a ton of energy right now…I have no idea where that came from.  Nothing like dancing at your desk on a Friday…I need to put on some Latin music for Cinco De Mayo!  



2pm: Chicken breast, oatmeal w/ cinnamon, 1 tsp coconut oil, and 1 tsp cashew butter 1 Red, 1 Yellow, 2 tsp


4:30pm: Chocolate Shakeology w/ ice coffee  1 Red

7pm:  Salmon with garlic, lemon, and dill, 1 cup roasted broccoli  1 Red, 1 Green

9pm: 1 hard boiled egg, 1/2 Chicken breast  drank 12 oz water  1 Red

Total water intake = 87 oz

Went to bed at 9:30pm.  The only 4/5 hours sleep from yesterday caught up with me.  ZZZzzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I AM Aligned

I AM Aligned My thoughts, words, and actions reflect my truth. Once upon a time, a long time ago I actually got into playing go...